Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Safari time at the Hong House

I'm in the kitchen doing the dishes (David made uber-yummy steaks for dinner), while David plays with Jonathan.

The dialogue in the next room, apparently accompanied by finger-puppets: "I'm a little giraffe... I'm a little giraffe. Oh my gosh! The lion's on top of me and eating me! Ouch, ouch! The lion's eating me!!!" Followed by baby laughter.

Somehow it hadn't crossed my mind to play the carnivorous killing game with the baby. Guess that's why babies come with Dads.

I love these tender family moments.

3 comments:

Holly Gibson said...

Its a good thing they have dads. Works well with the throw you over the roof to get a big laugh trick as well :P...I'm surprised I'm still alive and haven't suffered a heart attack:)

Jenn said...

Whoah, Holly... Which roof if Jude throwing Josh over? Do I need to call someone for you?

Jenn said...

Wait, let me correct that... if anyone's doing the throwing, I guess it's JOSH throwing JUDE over some roof. But still, are y'all okay? ;)