Monday, December 28, 2009
Wise-Man
Jonathan was playing in our room this morning when he saw this bearded character of our Nativity Scene and began exclaiming "Papa! Papa!" Papa is how he'd been calling his Grandpa this week. I figured my Dad would be honored to be the household WiseMan. The other character below is "Cama." After reading lots of board books about the Christmas story and talking about the aforementioned Nativity Scene, Joanthan's conclusions about Christmas morning is that there was a Camel ("Cama"), a Baby, a man praying ("Amen!" he says every time he notes the other wiseman, who is on his knees with a bowed head and folded hands), and I guess now he figures his Papa was there, too. Hopefully we'll work out a few more details next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! We got your Christmas card. Our is coming soon. The funny thing is that E is wearing an exact same sweater Jonathan is wearing in the photo:)Hopefully you will see it soon. It's 12F right now and E has been telling me he wants to go walking. What should I do? -Kats
Post a Comment