Friday, February 26, 2010

Snip snip... Jonathan's First Haircut

At 18 months Jonathan finally has enough hair to warrant a trim :) I confess to taking a pair of kitchen scissors to the tail of his little mullet about 6 months ago, but this week I realized it was time for a real-deal haircut. While the little children's salon I took him to is a bit overpriced, I have to say it was worth it. We arrived about 15 minutes before our appointment and were out the door by the time the hour would have rolled around. I guess you HAVE to be fast when your customers routinely squirm -- and by squirm, I mean refuse to sit in the chair for 4 seconds in a row. They were armed with toys to occupy his hands, but that didn't mean the stylist wasn't still dodging his fingers as he tried to swat her away from his head.

Oooh, big blue car! Happy to get started.

Not so sure about this. Please don't touch my hair, lady.

Hi five! All done!


Big boy haircut.

No comments: