Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family Photos


In light of the limited free time I find with two little guys at home, knowing there's always housework I could complete and reading for work I should do, I ask myself why it's worth the time to organize and save our photos and write to the blog, which functions as a first draft that gets turned into the printed "scrap book". To savor the moments I love. In seeing the pictures again and writing it out our silly conversations or Jonathan's latest antics, I get to taste and taste again these moments and memories with my husband and kids. I love them like crazy, and each time I re-read our stories and re-visit the photos it's like sitting down with a warm brownie and cold vanilla ice cream.

Here are a few of our favorites from the family photos we recently took.












1 comment:

Audra said...

And don't forget, it's worth it to catch up all of your friends that want to know what is going on with your fun family! I love this motherhood thing too...but I don't know about the comparison to brownies and ice cream...remember how amazing brownies and ice cream can be?!?!? Ha, ha, just kidding!