Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pura Vida


Zip line ride through the cloud forest canopy

At Manuel Antonio National Park

At the crater of active Volcano Poas

Horseback Ride in the Rain Forest

Our balcony at Manuel Antonio

What a week. I can't remember the last time I was so resistant to returning home from vacation! We spent 3 days at Manuel Antonio, a national park on the Pacific coast and then 3 days at Los Angeles cloud forest just North of San Jose. David's favorite day was riding the zip lines through the cloud forest canopy. I loved the horseback ride through the rain forest off the Pacific Coast. I was so happy to be eating Gallo Pinto (rice & black beans) for breakfast again (way better than it sounds, I swear!), fresh pineapple, ripe plantains -- SOOO good! And the best Tiramisu I've EVER had -- if you find yourself in Manuel Antonio, you've gotta get the tiramisu at the Gato Negro cafe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.