Tuesday, January 29, 2008

140's!

We heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time today! Me at the midwives' office, David over the phone from clinic. It was such a rush to hear the fast whoosh-whoosh-whoosh -- I can't imagine that seeing the baby in a few months could be even better. Somehow it was even better than the ultrasound -- maybe 'cause at nearly 12 weeks we're past the 1st trimester worries and with a well established pregnancy. We're really going to be parents in less than 30 weeks. crazy!

3 comments:

anne said...

Oh my gosh! I just heard from my dad about the news, and Uncle in chicago posted this blog site. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys - when my brother and I were little we always thought David should have lots of kids because he was our cousin who was super fun and energetic. Yay for babies!

-Anne (cousin in San Francisco)

Charlie said...

You have been linked on my blog now-- prepare for the traffic flood in! haha.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am soooo happy for you both!
I just found out that my brother and his wife and expecting now, too! You will be wonderful parents!

Love, Barbara