Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stunt Double

I know, I'm working on getting some new video and photos up. We seem to have run into technical difficulties, which are compounded by Baby putting his hands into the doggie bowl every time I turn my face towards the computer for 2 seconds.

He's sleeping like an angel, now. Even went to sleep without Monkey (see photos), who is taking his second bath this weekend. If you're not familiar with monkey hygiene, that's a lot of baths for a monkey. Jonathan's made a habit of sucking on his little tail while he sleeps (hm, don't know if that implies while Jonathan sleeps or while Monkey sleeps, but they're usually both asleep). It makes for one disgusting monkey tail. Add a splash of prunes from this morning's breakfast (I have NO idea how Monkey ended up eating breakfast with Jonathan. Let's just say Baby and Daddy must have gone a little wild while I was at work today)... and you've got a Monkey begging for a swim in the washer.

No worries, though. We have a stunt double flying in as we speak, straight from the Amazon. Amazon.com This should take some of the stress of daily performance off of Monkey, and I think our Little Man is too little to know the difference. I'm thinking it'll evolve into something like the little girl on Full House (Michelle?) ... who knew there were two of her? until MK and AO went into massive production of Walmart videos and hit the tabloids.

Alrighty, Monkey's dry enough... about as dry as a monkey gets. I'll tuck him into bed and cross my fingers for a good night sleep. With a little luck and some Monkey cuddles, maybe I'll only be seeing my little guy once before the crack of dawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!
I love the full house reference, by the way :)