David spent a good deal of last week working on the backyard landscaping and the garage, and they look awesome. The backyard is getting greener and more colorful by the day, and I never thought I would appreciate a nice garage so much. We always teased my dad growing up about how he'd "clean" the garage while we'd clean the house. I figured a clean garage was about as useful to the rest of us as if he'd been trimming his toe nails. But I had to say, I love our new garage. The 4 banks of bright lights turn on automatically when you walk in... no more scary dark garage when you go looking for something late at night. There's new shelving, a place for shoes, racks for hanging chairs, brooms, camping supplies, etc. Hangers for a host of tools... many of which I could swear we didn't have until the new improved garage appeared. Maybe they were a part of the package. I don't have pics of the backyard, but here's a few shots of my hubby's handiwork:


2 comments:
The only thing that would make this post better is the before pictures :)
Wowsa that looks awesome! Good job, Dave!!
Post a Comment