Monday, April 11, 2011

Dallas

Playing a little catch-up here... In March I went with the kids to Dallas to throw a baby shower for Daniel and Kimie and my first-ever niece, Baby Lucy. Kimie is just the most adorable mom-to-be, and Heather and I had a great time preparing the shower. The shower pics themselves were all on Kimie's camera, and you can see some shots here.

While we were in Dallas, we spent some really nice time with my parents, Justin and Heather, Daniel and Kimie, and my cousin Tobin.

I was delighted to meet my cousin's adorable daughter, Marin, but arrived a few weeks too early to meet her little sister Parker.

The kids, as always, enjoyed their time with Nonnie and Papa. I don't have photos of Jonathan's trip to the zoo with is Papa, but Jonathan's still talking about all the animals he saw when he rode the train with his cousin Logan ("Wogan").
Abigail had a blast hanging out with Uncle Justin
Hanging out with Aunt Heather and Uncle Justin.
We're replacing the "three kids on a couch" series with "three kids in a parking lot." We feel it presents a more urban side of us.
It was so nice to spend a little extra time with Daniel and Kimie on Sunday.
Aunt Heather feeding Abigail
Abigail helping Aunt Heather feed Abigail


No comments: