David is proving himself a saint daily with his patience and sense of humor as I swing from stressing over the house to sobbing over movie trailers (I swear, there are some really sad ones out right now). And while I've never had awful morning sickness, I find myself trying to filter out a running commentary on my digestive system. I've never been SO aware of being hungry, or felt SO full 5 hours after my last meal -- Peanut has everything all mixed up in there somehow.
Our major accomplishment of the week is ALMOST getting the house on the market. Tomorrow the www.forsalebyowner.com guy comes to take the photograph and sign papers, and hopefully we'll be up on MLS and HAR.com by Monday. Now's the time to tell everyone you know that there's a PERFECT townhouse for sale in Midtown. And I'm halfway through the month on 9, our hematology / oncology (i.e. kids with sickle cell and cancer) floor. It hasn't been nearly as rough as it's reputation, but I'm still counting it an accomplishment to have it behind me shortly.
Off to pick up David at the airport. He'll be tickled if I bring Pepper along for the ride. I'm just trying to decide if I can trust the dog to behave on the ride there in the rain. David might just have to wait til we get home to see his adored puppy.
14 weeks (per the medical authority www.i-am-pregnant.com . I'm addicted)
No comments:
Post a Comment