[This is one of those times I figure it's a good idea the blog isn't totally public :) ]
Last Thursday started off in Pull-Ups.
A trip to the potty...
... earns Abby a stamp. Or ten.
After dropping Brother off at school, we're headed to Target!
Abby carefully considers all the options.
This package of Hello Kitty Panties looks good.
At home, she tries on every pair.
[I took this photo so I wouldn't forget the funniest moment of the day.]
"Mommy, this panties for Daddy! Daddy come home, Daddy have pretty panties!"
Clearly, Abby loves wearing panties.
It wasn't long before I discovered the first accident.
[If you don't have a bottle of this stuff, you need one.]
Oh well. Here's to life in big girl panties!
1 comment:
LOVE IT! Jenn, yet again, you're so much ahead of us ;-) but at least, Silas has peed in the big potty several times now and is just starting to like it. It took us several days, though, until tonight to catch a urine sample of his (supposedly wiped clean first, let some go, catch the middle and let the last part go to - ha! ha!! I was glad I caught SOMEthing after multiple days ;-)))
Much love to the potty trainers and friends and encouragers of the Hong household!
Anke
Post a Comment