Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A few shots from Abby's Birthday

I have some party photos on my iPhone which I can't quickly upload, but here are a few quick snapshots from Abby's 3rd birthday.


Headed out to the zoo with her Daddy to celebrate her special day.  They had SUCH a fun time, and she was tickled to bring home a souvenir, a pink snake -- a treasured favorite.


Happy Birthday Morning Cinnamon Roll Breakfast!

Opening presents -- Angelina Ballerina, a family favorite.


She was quick to put on her new leotard, tutu, and ballet slippers, then tried on her new crocs when she opened those as well!


I tried to catch her in her adorable new ballet outfit, but I couldn't get the snake out of the photo!  I'm excited about snapping some cute ballerina shots sometime soon though :)  This little girl LOVES dancing and wears her tutu all the time.


Helping make the birthday cake!

And helping to ice and decorate it the next morning in preparation for the party :)  We had a great, fun celebration.  She thoroughly enjoyed her ballerina birthday party with girl friends Lily, Octavia, Sophia, Audrey, Avery, and Noelle.  They, and the brothers in attendance, made jingle bell bracelets and fancy shakers for dancing with music and enjoyed pink cake and lots of play.

And a playing-in-the-front-yard shot in one of her new dresses from her Nonnie
  We are already enjoying seeing more and more of our daughter's creative side this year.  Three is so much fun!

No comments: