A glimpse into the daily life of the family I love.
absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on a successful delivery and Extra Gold medal for going all they way without performance enhancing drugs.Big Boy!
Look how many friends he has in his bed already! :)He doesn't have newborn squish-face at all. Way to go!Your dad looks a little freaked out, btw.
okay just a couple more comments.1. Your hair looks like a pantene commercial even after you have given birth.2. That one of you holding him while he's sleeping is super-emotionally charged that I don't think I can look at it anymore without getting choked up.3. He totally looks like a boy. Girls, you gotta put them in pink, but boys, they're usually easy to spot.
He's toooo cute! Congrats Girlie...er...new Mommy! :)
Oh Jennifer! Congratulations! He is so extremely beautiful. Gold, indeed!
Congratulations Jennifer and Dave! What a beautiful boy! Jennifer, you look great! We love you! Jane, Bryan, and Wil
Everyone looks phenomenal! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. :)
David and Jenn - He is absolutely gorgeous! I'm sitting here at my desk actually crying! I'm so happy for you both.Enjoy!Vickie P.S. Papaw gets extra points for his reporting!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on a successful delivery and Extra Gold medal for going all they way without performance enhancing drugs.
Big Boy!
Look how many friends he has in his bed already! :)
He doesn't have newborn squish-face at all. Way to go!
Your dad looks a little freaked out, btw.
okay just a couple more comments.
1. Your hair looks like a pantene commercial even after you have given birth.
2. That one of you holding him while he's sleeping is super-emotionally charged that I don't think I can look at it anymore without getting choked up.
3. He totally looks like a boy. Girls, you gotta put them in pink, but boys, they're usually easy to spot.
He's toooo cute! Congrats Girlie...er...new Mommy! :)
Oh Jennifer! Congratulations! He is so extremely beautiful. Gold, indeed!
Congratulations Jennifer and Dave! What a beautiful boy! Jennifer, you look great! We love you! Jane, Bryan, and Wil
Everyone looks phenomenal! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. :)
David and Jenn - He is absolutely gorgeous! I'm sitting here at my desk actually crying! I'm so happy for you both.
Enjoy!
Vickie
P.S. Papaw gets extra points for his reporting!
Post a Comment