
Note the brand new belly button
Jonathan's quite a cuddly kid. That's code for "he doesn't like to sleep anywhere but someone's arms." Thus, I've skimmed the whole spectrum of parenting books on baby sleep habits, without really learning anything except that I should have stuck to plan A, which was ignore all the conflicting parenting advise and figure it out on our own. At this point it appears the opinions on infant parenting vary far more and are far more impassioned than any spectrum of perspectives on the war in Iraq.
We enjoyed a Labor Day visit from Nana and Grandpa, who not only cuddled with and cooed over baby Jonathan but helped us complete a variety of home projects in a few days. Thanks, guys!

Grandpa & Jonathan, wearing his first outfit ever, mailed to us by my Mom minutes after we called with the ultrasound results: "It's a boy!" Note grandparent enabling the little guy's "I only sleep in someone's arms" stance.


Jonathan meets the other Jonathan taking a bath

Clean and happy post-bath
2 comments:
So Cute! I bet you will find Johnathan's sleep routine in the next few months.
that's brilliant to have the baby tub next to the mirror!
Post a Comment