I just love this picture of Jonathan from his 3 year old preschool!A few updates on my 3 year old:
He learned to put on his socks and shoes (velcro) this week -- that's HUGE.
He coached his little sister to say "poopoo!" yesterday. Her natural reinforcement was him laughing himself to hysterics every time she repeated him. My little girl knows about a dozen words, and this is one of them. I guess that's pretty classic for second-borns, though.
This random quote, out of nowhere, a few days ago:
"Mommy, no matter the season, it's nice to have a little boy who is also a grown-up construction worker." He did clarify that he is, in fact, the little boy who is also a grown-up construction worker.
His most recent self-portrait includes a head, eyes, hair, mouth, neck, tummy, blood, feet, and wings. "Look how cute I am, Mommy!" he told me, referring to the picture. "My wings are so cute! I'm a baby flying dinosaur!"
"Mommy, did you know... [this is how about half of his statements begin these days]... that a hovercraft can move sideways but a boat cannot" Hmm, nope... hadn't thought of it.
"I need another sandwich, Mommy."
"Jonathan, you have a half a sandwich right there."
"But that is Baby Monkey's sandwich, and he is still hungry. I'm still hungry, too, so I need another sandwich, too."
And my favorite...
"Mommy, even when I'm tired and crying, I love you no matter what."
No comments:
Post a Comment