
These are some photos from the day's activities. I may have found my new obsession: Photo collages. I don't know why I found this so entertaining today, but I enjoyed putting these little snapshots of the kids' activities together. If you can't see the small photos well, click and it will enlarge.
The first is Abby in the morning. I just love this sweet little girl's fluffy hair!

These next ones are Jonathan doing Reading Time. As we all know, you can't have your cake and eat it, too, so he got to pick whatever pages he wanted to read while I was distracted with the camera. He read stories from a few months ago, but I thought it otherwise pretty characteristic of reading time. Mainly, in that he was crawling all over the chair the whole time. Usually he spends at least half the time in my lap, but even so, it's a very active activity despite its deceitfully tranquil title of "Reading Time." The first is more classic, the second "Polaroid" style.
This next pic is definitely one of my favorites of the day. This is what I saw the moment I stepped out of our detached garage. The door was, in fact, unlocked.
So we set him to work pulling his sister, too!
While Jonathan lugged those ginormous squash in circles, Abby and Daddy played.
It was also another moment to reflect on how quickly a year has gone by. Jonathan clearly remembers this day one year ago. Abby was so little she was asleep in the Baby Bjorn the whole time! We had a great time out there today.
#: 108, 106, 84, 102, 96, 93, 79, 76, 57, 69;112;


No comments:
Post a Comment