Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring!

This week has been so pleasant. Yesterday we went to our neighborhood park after Jonathan got out of preschool. Abby enjoyed collecting the flowers,
and Jonathan found a few friends from his preschool class to join. Doesn't look like he had too bad an afternoon, huh?
He picked some flowers for this little girl, Aidah, and brought her some for her hair.
She then actually let him put them in her hair, which was too cute. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time he's actually given flowers to any girl except his Mommy, and I was happy to quietly snap away. He saw the picture today when I was downloading them from the computer and was excited to see I had a photo of it, actually :)
Then this morning Abby and I played for a while in the gardens at the church across the street. The azaleas are my favorite part of spring in Houston, and they're in full bloom this week.
Peek a boo!

1 comment:

Kimie said...

So cute! That is a GREAT pic of Jonathan handing her the flower! Well done :)