This morning, Abby did NOT want to take off her PJ's. We had a little extra time to get ready, and I agreed she could wear her PJ's through breakfast. But as we entered the living room she saw her cowgirl boots and HAD to have them. Had to, had to, had to have them on. So, she ran around for the morning in a pink bow, PJ's, and cowgirl boots. I couldn't quit cracking up.

While Jonathan was at preschool, Abby and I went shopping. This is the first time she and I have been shopping on our own when she's old enough to get out of the stroller and run around to a certain degree on her own. While we were in the boys' section (where I was delighted to find some construction jammies for Jonathan), she just wanted to be held. But once we moved on to the girls' section, she wanted to get down and look around. And try on hats. Try on LOTS of hats. She was still wearing her cowgirl boots, and told me she wanted to get "down," put on a hat, and "dance." And she did. It took a bit of coaxing to get the boots off her and try on some shoes, but once I'd gotten her to try on one pair, she wanted to try ALL the shoes. Apparently, she likes to shop.
So Abby got a few cute finds. And Jonathan got some shoes and a new pair of construction PJ's. At bedtime tonight I brought them out and he was DELIGHTED to try them on. Jumping around excited.


Here he's pointing out to me all the different vehicles on the PJ's.
No comments:
Post a Comment