Abby had a wonderful 2 year old birthday, and I need to go through a few pics to post. Seems I always get bogged down by the bigger events (i.e. I haven't posted pics of our Colorado trip yet!), but find it easy to pull a few from here and there. In the meanwhile, I just love this picture of my sweet baby girl after she she tried taking a shower in our room a week or so ago. She just loved "playing in the rain!"
That same day, I caught a few pics of her playing in her room with her baby doll and animals.
Looking out the window in Mommy's room with puppy dog.
I don't know why I like this one of her playing on our bed so much, but I do!
And a few of her little brother Joshua. We're around 26 weeks and he's doing great!
2 comments:
Did Dave take the maternity photos? They are so sweet.
Just saw this Kimie. No -- I did it with a tripod during the kids' naptime. He's patient with people but wouldn't that patient with my camera!
Post a Comment