Blue bonnets! I love them. They make me feel Texan.
I took Abby out looking for blue bonnets a few days ago and found a small patch at a park near home. It was awfully muddy, the sun was directly overhead (photographer sadness), but we played around in them a bit.
The flowers were beautiful.
A quick Facebook poll of friends in the area turned up a much better patch to catch a classic blue bonnet photo.
Like almost every tripod-assisted family photo, this one isn't ideal. But it's all of us, together, in the blue bonnets. Objective complete.
Abby brings out the very sweetest in her Daddy. As I straggled down the hill with Joshua I looked up to see him picking wild flowers in the field. And for a moment the Texan in me almost yelled, "Honey, you can't pick Blue Bonnets!" But... it was too cute. And goodness, there were thousands of them.
Is that not the sweetest thing? She loved them.
Totally fuzzy except his antennae, but I like this one anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment