I'm trying to make a point of catching the kids' "ages and stages," little milestones or things they do that are particularly "them" at this age.
When you're two months old, that means "tummy time." Joshua discovered the mirror on his play mat.
While he's not an especially fussy baby, occasional tears are part of the game at this age.
Forgive me if this grosses you out, but I couldn't help myself. He's started the bubble-blowing thing. Only a mommy thinks this is cute. I know.
I caught Jonathan reading to Abby the other day. Makes my heart happy.
Jonathan has really been enjoying soccer! These are from the game last weekend
Yesterday I took the kids to some gardens in the area to enjoy an absolutely perfect spring day. We had a beautiful morning. The weather was gorgeous, though from a photography perspective the light was awful. I did catch these of the kids telling each other "jokes." As a mom, I just can't get enough of photos of my children enjoying one another. Jonathan and Abby each seem to think their sibling is the single funniest person on this planet.
And these are my favorite photos of the week. Joshua spending a little "tummy time," and the big kids joined in.
1 comment:
I love the close ups of Joshua!! Might have to copy you. Ordered a macro extension yesterday, so we'll see how they come out...
Post a Comment