Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter

I've discovered at family gatherings I'm so distracted keeping my own kids sane (or at least safe, it not sane) that I come home and realize I have few to no pictures of our time with family. Easter weekend was most especially this way, as the weekend involved Jonathan with a fever, Jonathan vomiting, Jonathan with egg dye in his eye, and then Jonathan with a corneal abrasion / scratched eye -- each of these presenting a new version of unhappy Jonathan and sleepy Mommy. Huge thanks to my friend Lauren the ophthalmologist who performed an exam in her living room on our way home.

These pics, largely taken from other people's collections, are a few shots of our Easter at the Ranch with my family. You'll notice despite our attempts, there is no nice family shot with everyone looking at the camera -- it was just that sort of weekend. However, we really enjoyed seeing Nana and visiting with Daniel and Kimie as well as my parents and the McGuyer branches of the family. I got to meet little Jack, who isn't pictured here, but is amazingly adorable and very sweet natured.











No comments: