Thursday, May 26, 2011

Photo Update

Whew... Past few weeks (months?) it's sheer exhaustion by the time we get both kids into bed. We've had some great times, but I'm only now downloading the pictures. Here are a few recent pics, followed by posts with our vacation in San Antonio, Easter at the Ranch, and back-dated in March my trip to Dallas with the kids for Kimie's shower.

I've tried "sleep training" Abigail to fall asleep on her own in her crib. But she much prefers falling asleep in her Daddy's arms, and he just loves rocking her to sleep. I love peeking in on them!



~~~~~~~~~~~~
All ready for an evening walk in the Wagon Nonnie and Papa got the kids for Christmas.

"Jonathan, stop slapping Abby in the face with Monkey. She doesn't like that."
"Hmm, well, maybe she thinks that's funny." She thinks just about EVERYTHING her brother does is funny.
"Okay, Mommy! We're ready to go!"
~~~~~
One of the highlights of this month was visiting with my cousin Kara with her kids, Peter and Danielle, and my grandparents.





No comments: